Flowers and Gifts Substitution Policy
Please read and understand the conditions below regarding substitutions and our cancellation policy.
Under no circumstances can an order be cancelled after it has left our shop for delivery to the receiving party.
Customers may cancel a floral order at any time by contacting our shop via telephone only. Customers cannot cancel orders by email or through our website. The order may only be cancelled by the customer that placed the order. A customer may only cancel their order from within 12 hours and up to 5 days before delivery.
Customers may cancel any items ordered that have not left our florist, except under the following conditions:
1. Orders made for special events such as: weddings, funerals, showers, or other special events cannot be cancelled. These orders may be re-arranged, have flower replacements or additions to your order before delivery.
2. Orders that have flowers we do not stock and were specifically ordered for a customer's arrangement cannot be cancelled. These items may be re-arranged, have floral add-ins or additions to your order before delivery. There will be an additional charge for any florist add-ins.
3. Custom orders made by customer's request that we have designed for any occasion. An example of these are a customer's custom design not listed on our website. These items may be re-arranged, have floral add-ins or additions to your order before delivery. There will be an additional charge for any add-ins.
4. Orders that have left the shop and are out for delivery may not be cancelled. Please call if you need a replacement or there is a problem.
5. We guarantee the life of all flowers for 5 days after delivery. Orders may be replaced within 72 hours after delivery if flowers have started wilting within this time. Flowers may only be exchanged for the same kind or value if they have wilted within the specified time above.
Return after Delivery: If there is an order that was delivered and a refund requested for this order, the customer may receive a 50% refund only by phone. No exceptions. For a full refund to be given, the order must be returned to our flower shop in person by the purchaser or gift recipient. All refunds are less any delivery fees if they were applied to the order outside our delivery area.
Any refunded orders must be returned within 24 hours of the time that they were delivered and a copy of the receipt must be provided. Customers should take into account that we still have to pay for the flowers in the arrangement or bouquet that was ordered by the customer which was cancelled or refunded.
Items In Stock: Stock levels of particular items may be limited during holidays or other times of the year due to high sales volumes. We make every effort to keep all items in stock or have it available locally. We cannot guarantee that we will have all items in stock during these busy times. If an item is not in stock due to limited stock levels, we will gladly substitute the item for a similar item of the same value (ex. Vases, Balloons, Chocolates, Plants, Added Gifts).
If an arrangement or bouquet is supposed to have certain flowers in the design and these flowers are out of stock, the customer will be notified of the substitution. If an added gift is out of stock, we will notify the purchaser to see which gift they would like to substitute the out of stock gift for. All other items not mentioned above will be substituted for an equal value item at our discretion that we believe will match the design ordered.
Please Note: We do our best to deliver to the correct address a customer has given us. If we find that the order was delivered to the wrong address due to miscommunication on our part, we will re-deliver the order, otherwise we will not honor a refund due to the wrong address given.
If you have questions regarding our substitution and cancellation policies, you may contact us by phone at: (210) 524-0122
Thank you for your understanding.
Flowers Etc Texas - Your San Antonio Florist